Wednesday, February 16, 2011

A Few Images From LA





Musso & Frank Grill
I can never get enough of this place! It always satisfies and grounds me when I am in Los Angeles. It never changes and the same people have worked here forever and they are LOVELY!!!







Griffith Park Observatory
I love this place and I love to get a quick hike in here in the mornings. The views are awesome and with a local showing you the way around the park and giving you a guide of the layout of the city below, it is divine!!!
Solstice Canyon
This was more of a nature hike than a strenuous climb. It was quiet and beautiful. Easy and in Malibu. There are some ruins from homesteads previous and a modernist home, Roberts Ranch House, built by Paul Williams in 1952 and destroyed by fire in 1982. Looking forward to more hikes in Malibu canyons.
Malibu
Fab fish and chips and fish tacos!!! Malibu Seafood. Yum!




No comments: