Monday, December 27, 2010

The Day After...





I ran into my friend David Cafiero shoveling the snow in front of his fabulous store on East 6th Street. I highly recommend you stop by for treasures.





A few images from a walk I took this morning to inspect "The Storm". All the Avenues had been plowed but the Streets were left as they were. This was causing a lot of difficulty for drivers as I witnessed stuck cars and trucks repeatedly! Why? I ask, would you be so stupid to drive into and around NYC hours after 20 inches of snow have just dumped? It made for visual fodder for my walk. Also it was so great to be able to have all the streets and avenues basically as huge promenades! It was beautiful!!! I look forward to more snow storms to come, it makes the winter bearable in the Apple.

No comments: