Friday, March 5, 2010

Distraction

Lever House, Richard Woods





Marilyn Minter

The Modern

Stain Boy.


Shaping Modernity: Design 1880-1980
Stain Boy.
Andy Warhol.
Gabriel Orozco.
Lee Krasner.

Monet.
The Garden at MoMA.
The Lobby at MoMA.


MoMA. We took a snow day last week and spent the whole day at the museum. We had lunch in the cafe after seeing the Tim Burton exhibit again. Toured all the other floors and shows and then took another break at The Modern for another pick me up. Took a stroll afterward over to Lever House for some more visual stimulation and mental distraction. A wonderful, relaxing, satisfying New York minute.

1 comment:

janiefranceinteriors said...

I feel like I just took a trip from Dallas to NYC and never left my couch. I really apreciate these photographs and the escape it provides me. Lovely. Interesting. Inspiring. Thanks Syd!