Friday, February 5, 2010

Castor & Pollux





I love Castor & Pollux! I first read about Castor & Pollux in Domino while I was living in Aspen and Castor & Pollux was still in Brooklyn. I loved their hoody with their logo on the back and I thought to myself I must get one of those for myself when I return to live in NY. Lucky for me they decided to open their new store on 1oth Street in the Village. Because I walk on 10th Street everyday! How wonderfully convenient. I would have to say I stop in 99% of the time I walk by their store. And also lucky for me I have developed a wonderful and lovely friendship with Kerrilynn and John and all the other great people who work and have worked at Castor & Pollux. I will also tell you it is often very hard to resist making a purchase!!!! My closet away from my other closet at home. I love the easy vibe and the fabulous eye Miss K has cultivated in her ever evolving collection season after season. Sydney says you will too! XO

No comments: